Energy Company Obligation funding (Or ECO funding) was put in place to fund energy efficiency improvements. The main beneficiaries of ECO funding are households living in or at risk of fuel poverty as well as hard to treat properties that will be unable to achieve energy savings without additional support.
Contact Saving Energy UK today to find out what grants and funding might be available to you.
ECO funding is divided into 3 parts:
- Child tax credit
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Income-based job seeker’s allowance
- Income support
- State pension ‘Guarantee’ credit (Savings Credit only DOES NOT QUALIFY)*
- Working tax credit
- Universal credit
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal IndependencePayment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefits
Ministry of Justice Benefits (administered by Veterans UK):
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Child Benefit
Social Housing E,F,G
Property has an energy performance certificated rated E,F or G.
LA Flexible Eligibility
Area based schemes for private tenants.