FEED IN TARIFF
The installation of solar panels could not only lead to a reduction of your energy bills, but also act as an income generator through the government’s Feed-in Tariff. Essentially, you will be ‘paid’ for all of the electricity you generate, as well as well as any surplus energy that can be sold back to the grid.
For further information on the government’s Feed-In Tariff, please feel free to contact us on Freephone: 0800 954 9689 or email :[email protected].
- Generation Tariff – your supplier will pay for every unit generated
- Export Tariff – you will be paid an additional 4.77p per kWh that you don’t use
- Cheaper Bills
- Extra money through FIT
- Register on the central MCS (Micro-generation Certification Scheme)
- Tell your supplier you would like to register for the Feed-In-Tariff
- Compile the relevant documents
- Send documents to the supplier
- A completed application form
- Your MCS Certificate
- Your energy performance certificate (proving a ‘D’ rating or higher)
- Your proof of ownership (a receipted invoice)