GREEN DEAL HOME IMPROVEMENT FUND
Vouchers are still available for the extremely popular government backed Green Deal Home Improvement Fund.
The voucher allows you to claim back up to £1250 from the government when making energy-saving home improvements. This will be used towards the cost of installation of any 2 of the following energy efficiency measures:
- A condensing gas boiler on mains gas
- Secondary glazing
- Cavity wall insulation
- A replacement warm air unit
- Floor insulation
- Flat-roof insulation
- Insulation for a room in the roof
- Fan-assisted storage heaters
- A waste water heat recovery system
- Double or triple glazing as a replacement for single glazing
- Energy efficient replacement external doors
If you apply within 12 months of buying a home, you are eligible to receive up to £500 in addition.
The scheme also allows you to claim potentially up to £100 to go towards the costs of your Green Deal assessment should you go ahead with the installation of the energy efficiency measures recommended from your Green Deal assessment.
For further information on the governments Green Deal Home Improvement Fud, please feel free to contact us on Freephone: 0800 954 9689 FREE or email :[email protected].