Ensure that you are not allowing valuable heat to escape through poor walls being poorly insulated. External wall insulation allows you to stop heat loss helping you to stay warmer, whilst also significantly reducing your fuel bill. Any house built before the 1930 is often of solid construction however could considerably benefit from external insulation.
At Saving Energy, should you wish, we will come to your home and assess your properties requirement. Should you require external wall insulation our highly trained team will fix the insulation to the outside of your wall and then a decorative finish will be rendered on top.
Benefits of external wall insulation:
- Save up to £460 per year on your fuel bills
- Your home will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Renews the exterior appearance of your property
- Improves sound resistance and weatherproofing
- Futureproofs your property increasing he lifespan of your walls