Free Cavity Wall Insulation Essex.
Government funding is available to everyone in Essex to have cavity wall insulation installed at their home free of charge. The funding is based on reducing energy, not income, so everybody qualifies.
This funding is in place until October 2017, so act now to claim your free cavity wall insulation, don’t wait until it gets cold.
Saving Energy UK are an Essex based cavity wall installer, but we don’t just provide insulation to Essex; we also cover Kent, Suffolk, London & the Southeast.
What is Cavity Wall insulation?
Cavity wall insulation is injected into the cavity between the inner and outer leaves of brickwork that make up the external wall of the property. To ensure a total fill of the cavity, the insulation material is blown under pressure through a predetermined pattern of drilled holes. Once completed, the holes are filled with mortar and colour matched to your external walls.
While there are a variety of different materials used for providing cavity wall insulation, they all work in the same way – by combining with the still captive air to act as a barrier to heat loss. The heat is then stored in the inner wall and radiated back into the home. Cavity wall insulation helps to reduce the amount of fuel used for heating and, once installed, should last the lifetime of your house.
Get Your Cavity Wall Insulation Today:
- Grants available – subject to availability (see more)
- Warmer Winters – insulation helps keep you home cozy & warm
- Cooler Summers – insulation also helps keep your house cooler in summer
- Reduced Fuel Bills – reduce your energy bills by £250 per year
- Long Lasting – our cavity wall insulation is guaranteed for 25 years
- Highest Quality – we’ve won awards for our craftsmanship
- Easy Booking – call us & we’ll take care of the rest