External Wall Insulation Grants.
Government grants are available to help towards the cost of installing external wall insulation. These grants part fund the insulation materials and installation so you are not faced with the total bill.
Grants are available to everybody regardless of income or home-owner status. They are awarded for reducing energy consumption and remain available until the end of 2018.
Get External Wall Insulation Today:
- Grants available – subject to availability (see more)
- Warmer Home – insulation helps keep you home cozy & warm
- Reduced Fuel Bills – reduce your energy bills by £460 per year
- Long Lasting – our external wall insulation is guaranteed for 25 years
- Highest Quality – we’ve won awards for our craftsmanship
- Easy Booking – call us & we’ll take care of the rest
- Cooler – insulation also helps keep your home cooler during the summer!
How does it work?
Solid walls let twice as much heat escape as cavity walls. External wall insulation reduces the loss of heat substantially and thus decreases the amount of fuel used to heat your home. It also protects the exterior of your home by filling cracks and gaps, weather proofing and increasing sound resistance.
Houses built before 1930 are typically of solid construction and could benefit from external wall insulation. Prior to any work beginning, your home will receive a full survey to ensure it is suitable for external wall insulation. Once viability is confirmed, external wall insulation will be fixed to the outside of your wall and then a decorative finish is rendered on top. Insulation can take up to two weeks to complete depending on the size of your home.