Solid Wall Insulation.
Solid walls let twice as much heat escape as cavity walls. Solid wall insulation reduces the loss of heat substantially and thus decreases the amount of fuel used to heat your home. It also protects the exterior of your home by filling cracks and gaps, weather proofing and increasing sound resistance.
Get External Wall Insulation Today:
- Funding Available – but you will need to make a contibution
- Warmer Home – insulation helps keep you home cozy & warm
- Reduced Fuel Bills – reduce your energy bills by £460 per year
- Long Lasting – our solid wall insulation is guaranteed for 25 years
- Highest Quality – we’ve won awards for our craftsmanship
- Easy Booking – call us & we’ll take care of the rest
- Cooler – insulation also helps keep your home cooler during the summer!
How does it work?
Houses built before 1930 are typically of solid construction and could benefit from external wall insulation. Prior to any work beginning, your home will receive a full survey to ensure it is suitable for external wall insulation. Once viability is confirmed, external wall insulation will be fixed to the outside of your wall and then a decorative finish is rendered on top. Insulation can take up to two weeks to complete depending on the size of your home.