Find out how much a Solar Power system for your home would cost.
Installing Solar Panels lets you:
- Generate your own electricity
- Reduce your electricity bill & carbon footprint
- Earn a tax free income from the Feed In Tarrif
- Safe guard against future electricity price rises
- Increase the value of your property
- Help in the fight against climate change
Solar Panel Costs
The cost of solar power systems has come down in recent years as the technology improves & more manufacturers enter the market, so they are now the cheapest price they have ever been.
The cost of your solar power system will depend on serveral factors such as the size of your house & how much roof space will be used for solar panelling.
The cost for a typical house using a 14 panel system would be around £3,500 but we can provide you with an exact quote when you arrange a home survey.
Don’t forget, you can offset some of the cost of your solar panel system with the money you earn from selling the surplus electricity you generate, and your energy bills will be lower too!