Cavity Wall Insulation.
Cavity wall insulation is injected into the cavity between the inner and outer leaves of brickwork that make up the external wall of the property. To ensure a total fill of the cavity, the insulation material is blown under pressure through a predetermined pattern of drilled holes. Once completed, the holes are filled with mortar and colour matched to your external walls.
While there are a variety of different materials used for providing cavity wall insulation, they all work in the same way – by combining with the still captive air to act as a barrier to heat loss. The heat is then stored in the inner wall and radiated back into the home. Cavity wall insulation helps to reduce the amount of fuel used for heating and, once installed, should last the lifetime of your house.
Get FREE Cavity Wall Insulation Today:
- Free For Everyone – funding is available, so you won’t have to pay!
- Warmer Home – insulation helps keep you home cozy & warm
- Reduced Fuel Bills – reduce your energy bills by £250 per year
- Long Lasting – our cavity wall insulation is guaranteed for 25 years
- Highest Quality – we’ve won awards for our craftsmanship
- Easy Booking – call us & we’ll take care of the rest